Godspeed Raceway Track RULES 2023 (updated 1/5/23)
1. Show ALL staff and other drivers respect at all times.
2. NO ALCOHOL violators will be removed from the premises.
3. NO FIGHTING will be tolerated.
4. Closed toe shoes, full face helmet, gloves, full length pants and neck brace required.
5. ONLY Officials are allowed on the track at any time UNLESS Officials request for bystanders to assist them.
Godspeed Raceway Tech Rules 2023
**New for 2023**
**Raceceivers will be required for every race and every class. This will be for safety and only one way communication from the scoring tower to the racer. Any brand can be used. We will have a rent to own opportunity at the track.
** Predator motors can be teched at any time.
** Addition to Predator claim rule: Still $200 to buy motor, BUT the motor will go through tech before purchased. If found illegal there will be no sale, and kart will be disqualified. 2nd time the same kart is found illegal, the kart and driver cannot run the PREDATOR class for the entire year. The driver will also receive ZERO points if it’s a points race and that race cannot be dropped.
1. No working on karts on concrete grid past the orange line this includes NO TOOLS, NO PREP or NO Fuel. You CAN check air pressure.
2. AKRA or NKA engine rules.
3. All Flat karts run Burris 33 A
4. Champ karts run Burris 33 A OR 55
5. Protest Fee: $150 Must finish on lead lap to protest.
6. Tech director decides when tech starts (This excludes Predator RPMs)
7. Tech official reserves the right to ask any member to leave the tech area
8. Scoring system makes the FINAL call across the finish line.
9. Flagman has final call on DQ’s on the track.
10. Only driver and 1 pit crew allowed in impound
11. NO hand signals or Lights signals. Driver will be disqualified for pit crew giving signals.
12. Driver's meetings ARE MANDATORY! If the driver is not at the driver's meeting, the driver's fastest lap from qualifying will be taken. If heat race, they start at the rear.
1. Out of the Box- stock gas tank and muffler intact
2. Add ONLY: chain guard and throttle kit
3. CAN disconnect OR cut low oil sensor
4. CAN Drill hole OR holes in Fuel Cap for vent
5. NO DECALS of engine builders
6. NO taping of blower housing
7. Governor MUST surge Governor MUST be intact
8. 5000 RPM MAX
9. 87 OCT gas ONLY
10. NO Aluminum Flywheel
11. Open clutch rule EXCEPT NO Torque converters
12. All other motor parts must be intact
13. Use any spark Plug
14. Claim Rule: $200 to buy motor. You can take off and keep you own clutch, chain guard and throttle kit. Must have run the race to claim. If you refuse to sell, you forfeit all points for the current season and cannot run predator class for the season. Cannot counter buy predator, you can buy the engine from any finishing position kart in front of you.